This policy was compiled and personalized for visitors to the website https://stoneitaliana.com/ This document completely cancels and replaces the document that was previously published on the subject of cookies.
WEBSITE NOTIFICATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARTICLES 13 AND 14 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
Stone Italiana S.p.A, in its status as Controller of the processing of your personal data in compliance with articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation makes provisions for the protection of the respective parties with regard to the processing of personal data, and that such processing will be performed in accordance with principles of fairness, legality and transparency, protecting your confidentiality and your rights. The information and personal data provided by you or otherwise acquired during your use of the website will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions contained in the aforementioned regulations and with the confidentiality obligations provided therein.
INTERESTED PARTIES AND RETENTION TIME
A) users (browsers) of the website https://stoneitaliana.com/
Type of data processed
- Navigation data: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and other devices utilized by users visiting the website; the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested and any time indications of said resources; parameters regarding the operating system and the user’s computer system; the pages of origin and arrival; the Navigation index and identification behaviour collected while viewing website pages.
- Personal data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary despatch of e-mail messages to the addresses shown on this website, and the compilation of forms present on said website, entail the subsequent collection of the sender’s personal data (solely by way of example, name, surname, e-mail address). Specific summary information is shown on pages where web forms are present.
Purposes of processing: your data collected during browsing will be processed for the following purposes.
- 1) carrying out operations closely connected to and essential for handling relations with the website’s users or visitors;
- 2) collecting, storing and processing your data for statistical analysis, also in anonymous and/or aggregate form; statistical analyses performed to assess the quality of services offered by the website;
- 3) sharing the interactions made, and the usage data for the pages on which cookies are installed for the integration of software products or functions, with social network managers
- 4) improving the browsing experience in order to present services and advertising messages that correspond to the preferences expressed during navigation
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
Your data is also collected by means of tools and services provided by third parties, and it is stored by said parties. For more information and to view the list
B) users section, contact us By compiling the forms accessible in the “Contact Us” section, your data (name, surname, e-mail address, city) will be used to respond to your request for information. The provision of data for these purposes enables the fulfilment of your request. The legal basis for processing is article 6.1.b) of the GDPR. Your data, subject to your consent provided by selecting the respective marketing box, will be used for sending commercial and advertising information concerning informative messages and commercial and promotional communications, regarding Stone Italiana S.p.A.’s activities and products by means of traditional methods (e.g. telephone communications, individual e-mail messages, etc.) or automated contact methods (e.g. automated e-mail campaigns, social networks, etc.), software systems managed by third parties, including the insertion of said systems in the Controller’s corporate CRM in complete compliance with the principles of legality and fairness, and with the provisions of law. Providing your data for this purpose is optional and does not compromise the response to your request for information. The legal basis for processing is art. 6.1.a.) of the GDPR. At any time you can object to processing using the link at the bottom of the e-mail or by sending a request to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in this policy document. Your data will be stored for the time necessary for the provision of the service that you have requested and for marketing purposes, until you decide to cancel your registration or object to processing.
C) Users’ Request for the warranty certificate By compiling the forms accessible in the “Warranty certificate” section, your data (name, surname, e-mail address, city) will be used to respond to your request for information. The provision of data for these purposes enables the fulfilment of your request. The legal basis for processing is article 6.1.b) of the GDPR. Your data, subject to your consent provided by selecting the respective marketing box, will be used for sending commercial and advertising information concerning informative messages and commercial and promotional communications, regarding Stone Italiana S.p.A.’s activities and products by means of traditional methods (e.g. telephone communications, individual e-mail messages, etc.) or automated contact methods (e.g. automated e-mail campaigns, social networks, etc.), software systems managed by third parties, including the insertion of said systems in the Controller’s corporate CRM in complete compliance with the principles of legality and fairness, and with the provisions of law. Providing your data for this purpose is optional and does not compromise the response to your request for information. The legal basis for processing is art. 6.1.a.) of the GDPR. At any time you can object to processing using the link at the bottom of the e-mail or by sending a request to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in this policy document. Your data will be stored for the time necessary for the provision of the service that you have requested and for marketing purposes, until you decide to cancel your registration or object to processing.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA Your data will be processed by appropriately-appointed personnel and will be communicated externally, to companies acting as independent Data Controllers or Data Processors:
- third parties providing cloud services;
- technical support service providers;
The complete list can be requested by writing to the Data Controller’s contact details.
Your data will not be disclosed.
For the despatch of company communications, your data is transferred to countries belonging to the European Union: this transfer is in any case legitimate as it is guaranteed by the existence of adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission. You may ask the Data Controller for a copy of the safeguards adopted for the EU transfer of your personal data, and also for information on the locations where said measures have been made accessible, by means of a specific request sent to the Data Controller at the e-mail address email@example.com
MINORS The website is not intended for use by minors and no data regarding minors is collected by the Data Controller. In the event that the Data Controller should become aware of the collection of said data (e.g. through the contact form), it will delete it immediately. The company will reply to requests for information in compliance with the respective laws. Please note that in the case of a request for information, the person holding parental responsibility is required to provide us with consent for the collection of the minor’s personal data.
DATA CONTROLLER The Data Controller is Stone Italiana S.p.A., with registered office in Via Lavagno 213, 37040 Zimella – (Verona) – 0442 715715 firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative. You have the right to obtain, from the Controller, the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, correction, portability, and opposition to the processing, of the personal data that regards you, and more in general you can exercise all the rights provided by articles 15 and following of the European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to stone@stoneitaliana. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY If you have any doubts about this Policy, please contact Stone Italiana S.p.A. by sending an e-mail to stone@stoneitaliana or by contacting the Data Controller at the company contact details provided in this document.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the data subject
1. Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form, and the possibility of lodging a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain information regarding:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing perfomed using electronic instruments;
- d) the identification details of the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the designated representative in compliance with Article 5, Paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may acquire knowledge of it in their status as a designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or as personnel authorized to process personal data.
3. Data subjects have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when they deem it necessary, the completion of data;
- b) the erasure, transformation into anonymous format or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary with regard to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- (c) notification that the operations specified in points a) and b) have been communicated, along with the respective content, to those to whom the data was notified or disclosed, unless this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources when compared to the right upheld;
- d) data portability.
4. Data subjects have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for performing market research or commercial communications